The Lewis County Board of Education will meet in regular session on Tuesday, April 11, 2023, at 6:00 p.m.in the Lewis County Board of Education board meeting room located on 206 South Court Street. Prior to the regular session meeting, there will be a work session. The work session will be held at the Board meeting room beginning at 5:30 p.m.
Items on the agenda includes:
• Ayers Foundation updates
• Recognition of SCOPE students
• Recognition of LCMS Top Ten
• Recognition of Teachers of the Year
• Discuss updates for the 5 year strategic plan
• 3rd quarter warrants
• Approve pay-roll and miscellaneous warrants
• Director’s report.
• Budget amendments.
• Teacher Tenure and teacher advancement to professional license
• Approve Lewis County Middle School Honors Club trip May 11-13, 2023
• Textbooks adoption
Front row: Glenda Atkinson-District 2; Paula Dyer-District 8; Sallie Pollock-District 7; Lindsey Himes-District 3; Cassie Couch-District 1.
Back row: Cody Mitchell-District 9; Tracy McAbee-Director of Schools; Jack Holt-District 6; Derek Cotham-District 4.
Not pictured: Phyllis Townsend-District 5