LEWIS COUNTY SCHOOLS
- Teachers and support staff are to report for Opening Ceremonies at 8:00 a.m. LCHS Commons Area, on Thursday, July 29th. Breakfast will be provided.
ELEMENTARY & INTERMEDATE SCHOOLS
- New students in elementary and intermediate may register beginning July 26th. All school offices will be closed for In-service on July 29th. More information may be obtained by calling Elementary 796-5621 or Intermediate 796-1029.
- Reminder to parents of Kindergarten students: Kindergarten students will not be placed in a classroom until all required documents are on file.
- The Lewis County Elementary and Intermediate Schools will host an “Open House” for grades K-5 on August 2, 2021, from 5:00-7:00 p.m.
- Intermediate 3rd grade students and parents are asked to report to the Middle School Auditorium on August 2nd at 5:00 p.m. for a brief orientation meeting.
Classroom Postings (Elementary, Intermediate, Middle School)
- Teacher/student classroom postings will be displayed on the entrance doors after 4:00 p.m. on August 2nd.
- 6th grade Orientation. Middle School 6th grade students and parents are asked to report to the LCMS Gym on August 2, 2021, at 4:30 p.m. for a brief orientation meeting.
- 6 -8 grade Registration. The Lewis County Middle School will host an “Open House” for grades 6-8 on August 2, 2021, from 5:00-7:00 p.m. Enrollment cards will be filled out and the students will be given their schedules.
- New Student Enrollment: Registration will be July 28th through July 30, 2021, 8:00 A.M. - 2:00 P.M. each day.
- IMMUNIZATION RECORDS; ALL 7TH GRADE STUDENTS ARE ASKED TO BRING IMMUNIZATION RECORDS TO THE MIDDLE SCHOOL OFFICE ON AUGUST 2nd BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 5:00-7:00 PM.
- FURTHER INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED BY CALLING THE OFFICE AT 796-4586.
- LCHS will have Pre-registration for Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors (even if you attended LCHS last year) on Tuesday, July 27th from 3:00-6:00 p.m. in the High School Commons Area. Parents are required to attended. Enrollment cards will be filled out this day and schedules will be given to students. Pre-registration will take approximately 10 minutes.
- Freshmen Registration and Orientation will be held on Thursday, July 29th beginning at 6:00. Parents are required to attend. Enrollment cards will be filled out and the students will be given their schedules. Administration will present briefly, and students will be allowed to walk their schedule and meet their teachers.
- New Student Enrollment: Call the school to set up an appointment 796-4085. Registration will be July 19th and 20th.
Students Report for a full day on Tuesday, August 3rd. Buses will run on a regular schedule. For more transportation information, call central office at 796-3264.
FOOD SERVICE INFORMATION
We look forward to welcoming your child to the cafeteria this year.
We are committed to providing every student in our school system with nutritious meals that everyone can enjoy together. That is why we are excited to offer school breakfast and lunch every day to all students at no charge. All children enrolled in our school can eat free!
Students still need to fill out a lunch application to go on file.
For more information you can contact the Lewis County School Food Service, Debra Willis at (931) 796-3486.
PDF file link